Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum, Pathfinder Systems sound enclosures are corrosion resistant, strong, and lightweight. Our mechanical engineers calculate heat loading, compute the size, and determine ventilation requirements.
- Acoustically Engineered Air-Box
- Heavy-Duty Lifting Lugs
- Flat, Lift-Off Roof
- Bolt-On Hinges
- Drip Edge
- EPDM Pass-Throughs
- Zinc-Plated Hardware
- Complementary Heat Load Calculations
- Complete AutoCad Drawings
- PSI #618 Composite Acoustical Foam
- Sound Attenuation tested from 20-23 dBA. Testing required for performance guarantees.